The definitive course on Bitting: Learn how to get your horse comfortable, happy and responsive, in the right bit!
Here's What You Get:
1) The Entire Course on Bitting Including...
- The Full Bomber Nel Interview,
- The basic fundamentals & philosophies of bitting,
- The actions of bits & how these actions translate to your horse,
- The physiology of a Horse's mouth and jaw...
- And how the actions of the bits effect the horse because of this physiology,
- In depth detail and discussion on Snaffles, Gags, Pehlams and more Bit Types.... Like the Kimberwick, Double Bridles, Tom Thumb, Swales and Hackamores, etc.
- Bits and solutions for overcoming Specific Problems
- And general, MUST KNOW info
2) Bonus 1: Practical Examples & Applications
- Giving you detailed examples the effects that different bits have on horses,
- Plus practical applications of the process to finding the right bit for a horse.
3) Bonus 2: Answers to Your Questions
- A Q&A Section directly addressing specific questions you ask.
4) Bonus 3: Basic Training to Compliment Your Bitting
- A set of 9 easy-to-understand basic training lessons on taking your horse from fighting the bit and your commands, to being appropriately responsive.